Mobile users use different search keywords as compared to PC users. Thus, website rankings will vary on the basis of the search terms typed by mobile users and their location. With more than 50% of the web users now browsing on their mobile devices, you cannot afford to ignore your mobile search rankings. Here are 3 tips that should help you improve your site’s rankings on phones and tablets.
1. Create Useful Content on Top
Content continues to be the king in all forms of web presence, whether it is the PC or mobile device. Make sure that the most useful content is added close to the top of your pages. This will help increase your pages’ visibility on mobile search results. Follow these tips when creating your content:
- Make sure to create content that promotes your products or services.
- Provide in-depth information about your products or services.
- Create and post articles and blogs that provide help, advice, tips and how-to guides. Many of your target audience are looking for solutions by searching on their mobile device.
- Make sure that the content is always refreshed, preferably every few days. You can post new offers and promotions.
2. Optimise your Content for Local Search
A research conducted by Google and Ipsos reported that more than 94% of mobile users made local searches, and more than 80%o f them took action from the results. So if your business caters to different market locations, you will have to develop mobile-optimised pages for each location. You can also offer a link to Google Maps to provide directions.
3. Use Sitemap
Make sure to create a mobile XML sitemap to your website and submit it to Google and other search engines. The advantage of this strategy is that whenever your targeted keywords are searched form, search engines will display your mobile site as well.
These are the 3 main steps you can take to help improve your rankings on mobile search results.
Growing Volume Mobile Visitors
If you don’t have a mobile-friendly site, it can negatively affect your CTR. Google in fact labels “mobile-friendly” sites to be as such. If your website doesn’t have this tag, you are going to lose traffic and probably sales to your competitors. Google has even provided a tool that lets you check if your site is mobile friendly or not.
Do you need more tips for mobile SEO? It is recommended to visit https://thesearchmarketingshop.com/seo-marketing-agency.html for more information.