Anyone who is running PPC campaigns will know that it requires a lot of time, effort and money to optimise their campaigns on different platforms. Most platforms have simple strategies that help in improving efficiency and saving your time. These methods are relatively unique to each of them. But there are some proven tips for PPC success that apply to all platforms. Here are 4 most effective mantras to succeeding with your campaign.
1. Always Have a Marketing Objective
All PPC platforms, including Google AdWords, require you to set your goals as the first step. There are 3 main marketing objectives in AdWords and setting them can help you with getting the right features that further help you achieve your business goals. You will be able to create campaigns more effectively and efficiently. These objectives are as following:
- Build Awareness – This objective helps you build your brand awareness. It is also perfect for those who want to expand into new area/demographic.
- Influence Consideration – If you want to educate your customers on the differences between your offering and the competition, this is the ideal option for you.
- Drive Action – This objective is ideally suited for those who want to take response action based on the actions of potential customers.
AdWords provides the right features based on the objective selected by you.
2. Use Negative Keywords
Even while you are researching standard keywords, make sure to look for negative keywords too. These are key phrases related to other keywords which are not related to the product/service you are advertising. This will help in preventing your ads from showing to those who aren’t looking for your products. They help in streamlining your ad, displaying is on relevant SERPs. This will help in the following ways:
- Driving higher quality traffic
- Generating better quality leads
- Improving AdWords Quality Score
3. Location Targeting
Many businesses offer their products/services within a specific geographic region. If you have such a business model, it is recommended to set your campaigns for searchers from a particular area.
4. Regularly Track your Ad performance
If you want your PPC campaign to succeed, it is extremely important to keep track over it and make adjustments. Google Analytics is one of the best tools, but you may use any one. The most valuable performance points include:
- Bounce rate
- Time spent on site
It is also recommended to set up a system for phone call tracking. Analyse all the data to learn how your campaigns are performing.
Follow these 4 strategies to succeed with your PPC campaign. If you need help in running more effective PPC campaigns, it is recommended to visit https://thesearchmarketingshop.com/sem/google-adwords-management.