Google is constantly making changes to its AdWords platform to improve ad targeting. Quality Score is one place where you can make improvements to increase your profits. But there are many more areas that shouldn’t be ignored. This guide explores the 9 other areas where you can improve your ad campaign’s performance.
Areas of Improvement
- Accounts: You can reorganise your accounts by addressing poorly structured ad groups and campaigns that have a negative impact on your Quality Score.
- Ad Extension: Make the most of all the different types of ad extensions. Don’t just limit yourself to a few. Many other ad extensions can help you ads to really stand out. The choice of the right ad extensions can help boost the relevance and size of your ads.
- Targeting: You should explore different ways to boost targeting. This can be done in a number of ways – get rid of poorly targeted ad impressions, use better negative keywords, or use dayparting and audiences.
- Ad Copies/Creative: Create better ad copies. When there is good resonance between the keywords and ad group, your campaign’s CTR will get a boost.
- Target Keywords: Make sure your targeted keywords are included within the ads. This may sound like an obvious point, but not including the keywords you bid on will mean that the CTRs will fall. This means you will end up paying more. The target keyword should be part of the headline, ad copy and display URL.
- Mobile-Ready: Don’t take mobile-friendliness lightly because it has a big impact on your campaign’s conversion rates. This is a big factor for Google, especially considering the rate at which mobile browsing has grown.
- Shopping Cart Size: If you are selling products directly, it is recommended to boost the average shopping cart size. This can help in up-selling high-profit customers.
- Response Rate: You should not only deliver speed in pre-sales response, but also in post-sales scenario. If you have a service-based business, make sure to increase the speed in follow-ups.
- Social Media Engagement: It is recommended to boost the social media engagement of clicks received from search. It can multiply the impact of your marketing efforts.
So follow these tips to get more out of your AdWords campaigns. If you need more help in keeping up-to-date with the latest AdWords changes and features, it is recommended to visit https://thesearchmarketingshop.com/sem/google-adwords-management/.