There is a new metric, ‘photos’, added into the Google My Business Dashboard. It is added under the insights section. It gives you information about how many times people see your photos. The stats can also be compared to the figures for your competitors.
In other terms, now insights are available for photos too. You can see the performance of your photos against the photos of your competitors.
Access Insights for Photos
Follow these steps to access the newly added insights for photos:
- Log into your Google My Business account.
- Choose ‘card view’ to see your locations. The cards icon can be accessed on the top right side.
- If you have multiple locations, choose the location for which you want to see the Insights.
- Then click on ‘Insights’ showing on top of the page.
There are two lines representing views for different photos. The blue line is for the views for your own photos. The red line is for the views received by competitor businesses. The report at the bottom will summarise your photos’ performance. It will also provide a percentage of more or less views against your average competitor.
Advantages of Using Google My Business
Google My Business allows you to run free business listings within Google Maps to increase your business’ visibility in local search. There are many reasons why you should use it to the max.
- It allows you to verify your business in Google and make all your business info visible in Google Maps.
- The business info added will also appear in the search engine results pages and Google Earth whenever someone searches for your products or company name.
- The verified business locations in Google My Business can also be shown in your AdWords ads. Use location extension to show your business info including physical address and contact information. This will make it even easier for your target audience to find or contact you.
- One of the biggest advantages of using Google My Business is that you can use it to verify your business even when you don’t have a website. You can use AdWords Express to promote your products without having to deal with the hassles of daily management of your ads.
Are you looking to make the most of Google My Business and AdWords? It is recommended to visit https://thesearchmarketingshop.com/sem/google-adwords-management/ for more information and to get help from the experts.