Most business owners know the importance of SEO. Yet a large percentage of them still need basic SEO. WordPress, which has the largest share in the CMS market, has made SEO even easier for its users by providing advanced SEO tools. The CMS with the largest market share has announced the release of a small set of “Advanced SEO Tools.” So what are these tools and how can they benefit you.
New WP Advanced SEO Tools
The new advanced SEO tools in WordPress allow you to do the following:
- Create custom Meta descriptions for your posts.
- Check how a URL looks within Google search results. This is possible due to a new preview tool. It also allows you to preview a URL when it is shared on social sites.
- Create custom title elements for all the pages. Page titles can now be formatted as Post Title followed by Site Name. Other page titles can be formatted as Site Name followed by Tagline.
Do you have a self-hosted site where you are using WP as the CMS? These SEO tools may be offered as new additions as part of the WordPress package, you can also find them as part of many existing SEO plugins. WP has however offered these tools specifically with WordPress.com Business Plan. This plan is for small business owners who are new to having a website and don’t have in-depth knowledge of SEO. So the new tools can be considered as ‘advanced’ for those users who don’t have much understanding of SEO.
There are many stunning stats to the largest content management system.
- There are over 76.5 million blogs powered by WordPress and it continues to grow.
- Over 26% of global websites use WordPress.
- Over 2.5 billion posts have been written using it.
- There are over 3 billion comments on WP sites.
- More than 409 million people view WP blogs every month.
- Around 50,000 new WP sites are created every day.
- WP blogs get more than 22.3 billion page views every month.
- Every month WP blogs get over 48.4 new comments.
- Every month more than 59.3 million new posts are added to WordPress.
If you are new to SEO, you will need expert help in planning and executing a successful campaign. It is recommended to visit https://thesearchmarketingshop.com/search-engine-optimisation/ for more information and help from the SEO specialists.